The webinar Language Policies and Internationalisation Call - MEC, CONFAP and British Council, Brazil, developed by the British Council in partnership with UUKi, is destined to introducing the Language Policies and Internationalisation Call to UK HEIs. This open call is an initiative developed by the British Council in partnership with the Brazilian Ministry of Education (MEC) and CONFAP, and it is part of Universities for the World Programme.
This activity will take place on 12 April 2021 (2pm - 3.30pm - GMT), on Microsoft TEAMS.
- Neville Wylie, UUKi Latnet Chair
- Andrew Newton, Country Director – British Council in Brazil
- Diana Daste, Regional Head of Higher Education, Americas - British Council
- Vera Oliveira, Senior Manager Higher Education and Science – British Council in Brazil
- Adi Balbinot Junior, General Coordinator for International Affairs – SESu/MEC
- Flávia Cerqueira, International Cooperation Adviser - CONFAP
This event is destined to UK HEIs focused on the Latin American region, particularly those more engaged and interested in long-term partnerships with Brazil, and it is part of a larger agenda focused on Internationalisation and English Language Policies in Higher Education.