We help institutions to develop their capabilities, strengthen their international presence, learn from UK and international expertise, and build connections with partners in the UK.
We raise the international profile and status of universities, colleges and schools, help to embed global citizenship and culture into student and children’s experiences, and develop globally valuable citizens of the future. We do this by building international partnerships, advising on international strategy, strengthening English language competence, and delivering training and support for institutions, academic staff and managers.
Our work in schools and basic education encompasses policy debates, training and support for teachers and headteachers, direct support for pedagogy in technology supported learning, and the development of long lasting and productive school partnerships with the UK. We offer:
• online school projects such as Connecting Classrooms
• school partnerships and exchanges
• teacher and head teacher development
• science, technology and mathematics subject support.
We support universities in strengthening their international profile, increasing international research, establishing an international culture for their graduates (including English for students, faculty and administration) and providing graduates and postgraduates of global and international standing. We offer:
• internationalisation strategy development and benchmarking
• consultancy for transnational education (TNE) partnerships
• international research partnerships programmes such as researcher links
• researcher training and support for mature and early career researchers
• assessment and training for academic readiness
• graduate employability skills assessment and development programmes