The below instructions are only valid in case you have taken the IELTS exam in Brazil. For other countries, please contact the corresponding test centre.
To request for additional copies of your Test Report Form (TRF), please fill in the form below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail message, please also inform us:
- your full name;
- IELTS Reference number (BR051-000000-0000 ou S-BR051-00000-00000)
- test details (date and venue);
- candidate number (4 to 6 digits);
- CPF number;
- your complete address.
Once you send us the form, please wait to receive further instructions.
- Additional TRFs can only be sent to universities and/or educational institutions, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) or United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) – in these cases, two or more TRFs will be released only if provided proof of application to CIC and UKVI. Please send us all the necessary documentation via e-mail;
- In case of loss or damage, the candidate has the right to request for 1 (one) additional TRF;
- Additional TRFs cannot be sent to P.O. Box addresses (please inform us the address for courier postages);
- Your TRF is valid for 2 years - after this deadline, the test centre cannot issue you additional TRFs;
- Additional TRFs can only be issued if you have taken your IELTS in Brazil; for different countries, please contact your test centre directly.